Stephen J. Crane
- Successful permitting and purchase of 14 floors of transferable development rights for construction of $100MM+ “W” hotel in downtown Seattle.
- Successful assembly and rezoning of 14 parcels of real property adjacent to I-5 in South Snohomish County for $300MM+ new urban village.
- Successful representation of foreign investors in obtaining U.S. Federal Court trial verdict for $650K against real estate developer for fraudulent conveyance
- Successful representation of land owners who developed entire I-90 interchange at North Bend, WA into outlet mall, commercial development, Nintendo corporate headquarters etc.
- $850,000 settlement for undocumented alien working in gypsum plant whose arm was amputated in a conveyor belt industrial accident. Case involved four defendants and significant liability and damage issues.
- Successful representation of 150,000 Washington customers before the State Supreme Court in Scott v. Cingular striking down class action bans in consumer agreements.
- Confidential settlement for substantial sum for victim of sex abuse by priest in Eastern Washington.
- Confidential settlement, but successfully represented in plaintiffs' class action suit over 1400 current and former employees of private club in wage claim matter spanning over 15 years.
- Pending settlement of shareholder suit brought against public company
- Successful representation of a personal representative living out of state in a wrongful death vehicular-truck case in Clark County, Washington.
Douglas S. Dunham
- Successful representation of customers before the Washington Supreme Court in Scott v. Cingular Wireless LLC, 160 Wn.2d 843, 161 P.3rd 1000 (2007), striking down class action bans in the "fine print" of terms and conditions of consumer agreements with partner and lawyers with Public Justice.
- Handling an appeal in the Supreme Court that established the "public duty doctrine" regarding whether the state and local governments faced responsibility for certain wrongful conduct in Washington State in Campbell v. Bellevue, 85 Wn.2d 1, 530 P.2d 234 (1975).
- Obtaining significant administrative law decisions re: Department of Labor and Industries in areas of occupational disease and WSHA.
- Successfully drafted and handled amendment to real estate covenants of over 400 member community association that had a racial clause and in another case drafted and handled reinstatement of covenants that were allowed to lapse for another association.
- Successfully protected a construction client in a complex insurance and liability case in Texas.
- Successfully filed a highly contested guardianship for incapacitated woman with interest in very valuable commercial property and successfully negotiated and drafted complex trust with as many as nine lawyers representing diverse interests involved.
- Successfully handing lien foreclosures for client subcontractor in substantial Seattle-Bellevue area building developments.
- Representing diverse clients from small restaurant chain, physical therapy clinic, to construction client as tenants purchasing their buildings.